Monday 8 August 2011

Slow Grey Monster

8 august,one of finest day of ideal monsoons.it's been raining for last 3 hours and i was drenched in it.while coming back to home i was caught by a SLOW GREY MONSTER.*before i proceed i would like to tell that why i called it the slow grey monster.Slow:because it was griping me very-very slowly Grey:because atmosphere was grey and more appropriate it was driving me to the grey old memories. Monster:bcoz what it was doing to me was nothing less than a monster could do me,it was making me sad..

i dictate the scene:i am driving and suddenly i realise that i have slowed to speed of 15 and no-more want to rush home.I look at the passing by trees and i slip to my past with some similar day.I see a young boy(approx14-15yrs old), immediately i realize that i see me.I look so happy and funny there,full of joy, WORRY-LESS.I am looking at sky as if i will hold the next lightening.It looks like i own the world and i need nothing else.so happy that if i could have smiled a little more all 28 would pop out off my mouth.Looking at this one seriously makes me ENVY of me.But suddenly a i rode into a pit and i was jerked out of the ghost's grip.

I don't wish to live this day again.Because to wish is to waste.I will live this day again ASAP

-Gaurav Vasishth
(tired,lonely,confused AND going to a short sleep after a proteinX milk drink)



No comments:

Post a Comment